How well do you know jigsaw puzzle trivia? We know this is a little outside of jigsaw puzzling but we thought we would try it for fun! Please join us in the Jigsaw Puzzle Connections Facebook Group to enter your Clues or scroll down to enter your clues in the Form below.
Across - Down
The clues and answers will also be recorded as Across or Down for referencing;
9. Sometimes referred as ___ing a puzzle. (Answer: Arming)
11. Jigsaw puzzle parts (Answer: Pieces)
12. Put together as a jigsaw puzzle (Answer: Pieced)
13. Type of puzzle theme (Answer: Mystery)
15. Puzzles stored away. (Answer: Stash)
16. Arnold ____, Memorable actor-puzzler (Answer: Moss)
18. Uses a jigsaw (Answer: copes)
21. Jigsaw-like Chinese puzzle (Answer: Tangram)
22. Jigsaw puzzle starters (Answer: Edges)
25. Last step for jigsaw puzzle completion? (Answer: A Piece in the hole)
26. What jigsaw puzzle pieces do, colloquially (Answer: Fitsnug)
27. Jigsaw ______ (Answer: puzzle)
28. Jigsaw puzzle success (Answer: Fit)
29. Next puzzle in line to assemble. (Answer: Queue)
30. Legal actions provoked by oversimple jigsaw puzzles - 3 words (Answer: Three Piece Suits
10. Puzzle pieces tips may be known as (Answer: nibs)
14. Very easy jigsaw of a bathing suit is? (Answer: Two Piece)
17. Often blue jigsaw puzzle pieces are...? (Answer: Sky)
19. Jigsaw Puzzler's bane (Answer: Missing Piece
20. Jigsaw puzzle cuts are referred as.... (Answer: Diecut)
23. Like a jigsaw puzzle (Answer: Precut)
24. The completed puzzle is not square (Answer: Shaped)
HEADS UP: OUR POSTS MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS! IF YOU BUY SOMETHING THROUGH ONE OF THOSE LINKS, YOU WON'T PAY A PENNY MORE, BUT WE'LL GET A SMALL COMMISSION, WHICH HELPS KEEP THE POWER ON FOR THE COMPUTER. THANKS (Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API)
Need some suggestions on the best lights or lamps to work jigsaw puzzles? We have some suggestions for lights to use for jigsaw puzzles.
View events, contest, activities and promos on this calendar for jigsaw puzzlers. To have your details added to the 'live' Calendar. please contact us.
Here is a little social media Group activity. Which one would you choose? Are any of these on your wish list? Are any of these in your TO-DO pile?